Friday, October 10, 2008

Bathtime

I think she is a little confused as to where we bath ourselves in this house. I don't know if I should post a naked picture of my daughter but it was quite a surprise to find her standing in the dishwasher naked. She loves to try and take her diaper off, and add to that the fact that she loves to climb into anything, drawer, cupboard, shelf, box, etc. well there you have it.

Preston took care of his class pet, Champ, for 2 days and was quite protective of him.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow the dishwasher...I'm surprised none of my kids thought of that.

Maddux Clan in CA said...

Hi - What great photos.... I love the one of London nude on the dishwasher. Her and Ellie would get along great, Ellie is our little stripper. She undresses all the time. A few little messes... I sometimes have to tape her diaper on put on one piece sleeper backwards. She is so fun but a handful. Take care.