Monday, October 12, 2009

Sidebar returns!

Ok, so I figured out my sidebar problem and then my background went out on me, and suddenly came back with no help from me, so I'm beginning to think I have a haunted blog! But at this point I'm so happy I figured out the sidebar problem I'll take the ghosts. I have a few new pictures that Jason e-mailed from his phone and thought I would share them.

This was taken at my neices wedding in July...

These are a few more pics from our Disneyland Trip...

This was our last trip to the Oregon Coast and we actually had sunshine, someone was a poser...

Cayden and Preston on their first day of school at Bransford Elementary in Colleyville, TX

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! You're becoming a REGULAR blogger these days. Great pics. Miss you all ~

Margaret said...

It helps that you are blogging. It almost takes the sting out of you being so far away now. Almost.