Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Cayden

Is it true I have a 9 year old...I can't believe so much time has gone by. Cayden is in the 3rd grade now and doing really well, he has a great Spanish accent. He is taking piano and is involved in Cub Scouts. He has this notion that he wants to be a movie star someday and so he wanted a Hollywood style party...I was all for just having a few friends over to swim but he and his Dad got to planning, well we won't let that happen again. He had a great time and it makes me happy to see him happy.





3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Cayden!
Wow, what a super star!!! Limo and the whole shabang - a definate star in the making.

rachel said...

I just realized that he and Morgan will be attending stake dances together in 5 years!

Happy Birthday to your super star.

Calli said...

Happy Birthday Cayden!!! I'm jealous of your fancy limo ride - I'll have to tell Uncle Joel I want to be a movie star and see what happens!