Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Family

We tried to get some professional pictures of the kids and every time I would think about doing it someone would get some sort of bruise or scratch and I would say "oh I'll wait till next week" then next week would come and go with no pictures. So since I had only taken London's picture once when she was 3 months old I figured it was now or never. Jason and I had not intended on being in the pictures too, but I was actually wearing a coordinating top and thought what the heck. So maybe next year we will actually get some good professional shots, but these will do for now....







2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay, I can plan for three weeks what everyone will wear, how to do all the hair and the location (including Lance and I) and our pictures NEVER turn out this good. You and Jason just happen to be able to step in for the pic and BAM!- awesome shot. *pouting* Just a wee bit jealous. hee hee ;o)
The pictures are great. Your 'pound' is just growing so big so fast... crazy!!!!

rachel said...

You guys are adorable! Miss you.